Do you serve different people through different social media channels? A multipage website allows you to create different pages for each platform. This helps to prevent confusion if you serve a variety of markets.
Sometimes you have a lot to say about what you do. A page consists of 300 to 2000 words. Do you have a lot to say about what you do? A multipage website is a great choice. It’s a great way to rank for different services in Google.
What is a multipage website design?
A multipage website design showcases your business across many pages. Visitors can click through content via the navigation bar and buttons. Multipage website can be easier for people to navigate if you have lots of offerings.
It’s a great way to showcase who you are, what you do and get visitors to take action. Our multipage website design includes any number of pages you want. For example:
- About page
- Service or Product pages
- Posts or Blog
- Landing Pages for Social Media
Will you struggle to write 300+ words for each page? That’s ok, look at our Scrolling website solution here.
Features included in our multipage website builds:
- Social Media Feeds ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Contact Form with automated email responses (option to add a poll/quiz)
- Opening Hours setup (option to connect to Google My Business)
- Social Media Share & Profile buttons
- Click to Call / Email buttons
- Testimonials Feed from Facebook / Google or as a Slider
- PDF embedder option (handy for forms/brochures)
- Email Marketing Subscription integration
- Facebook Chat option
- Podcast Player option
- Booking and Payment options
- Many custom page builds
- Designed to the needs of your ideal customer
- Email for the domain to add professionalism
- Email Signatures (if we set up your email)
- Premium theme with front end builder custom coded to your needs
- Under Construction and Maintenance Mode Design
- Stylish Gallery options
- Sortable Gallery Options / Portfolio
- Favicon Setup
- Access to our premium stock image provider
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Speed test Optimisation
- Google My Business Profile setup or optimisation
- Google Analytics and Search Console integration
- Research Report – with Key phrase suggestions for content
- On-page SEO
- Sitewide SEO
- Schema Mark-up
- Dedicated Server hosting
- SSL Certificate
- Domain (if needed)
- Anti Spam Software
- Antivirus and Anti Malware Software
- Image Compression Software
- GDPR Software and Site Cookie Notice
How we work with you…
We aim to inject your business personality into your scrolling website. This attracts your IDEAL CUSTOMER and entices them to TAKE ACTION.
Phase 1: Help us gain insight into your business vibe
- You agree to the quotation
- You decide on the payment terms for your website build –
- Upfront (with a deposit first and then the rest before launch)
- Payment over 12 instalments over one year
- Payment over 24 instalments over two years
- Payment over 36 instalments over three years
- We send you an easy-to-use online form to fill in your business information.
Duration: Approx 24 Hours
Phase 2: Research to get you Ranking
- We conduct an in-depth SEO and Competitor Analysis. SEO is Search Engine Optimisation.
- This research will cover each new page of your website. The aim is to give each page a chance at ranking in Google.
- You will receive an SEO report. This report includes key phrases to use in your wording.
- The SEO report also suggests a navigation menu to improve usability.
- You will receive another form requesting information for your website design
- This form includes helpful videos and resources to get stock images
- I also include a video on how to word your content for SEO
Duration: Approx 7 to 10 Days
Phase 3: Styling your Website
- You send us the proposed wording and images to use on your website
- We will review your content. We will optimise it for your review if needed
- We will choose fonts and colour scheme for your website
- We design a draft of your website using design software and send you a PDF.
Duration: Approx 3-6 weeks. Depends on how efficient you are at sending us information.
Phase 4: Building your Website
- When you are happy with the draft we design it up as a website
- We will write custom coding where necessary
- We send you a functional version of the new website design
Duration: Approx 5-6 weeks depending on the design complexity.
Phase 5: Let’s go LIVE
- When you are happy with your new website design we push it live
- We launch your website and send you a link to share
- We send you training videos, website logins and email information.
Duration: 5 – 7 days to perform final optimisations and test functionality.
And just like that, you are one of our SUPERSTAR Clients!
Quality is our mantra
We build our websites to a high calibre so that they are secure and easy to browse. This is the way– as the Mandalorian say. No shortcuts or scrimping here.
We are here for 12 months to answer your Qs and perform essential maintenance. How do we keep our services affordable? We often get software at a reduced rate. WE PASS ON OUR SAVINGS TO YOU for as long as you work with us.
Your future success
Want support for more than 12 months? No problem! We offer affordable support packages (outlined in your quotation).
Or you can take over your website after 12 months. You will be in charge of maintenance, fixing issues, hosting fees and software costs.