Start selling online to help your business shine
The Trading Online Voucher (TOV) is a Website Grant for Irish Businesses. Your Local Enterprise Office will fund up to 50% of your new website costs. All you need to do is get your quote and apply via your LEO today
Supporting Irish Small Businesses via the Trading Online Voucher
There has never been a better time to get your business online. The past few years have been disastrous for many businesses worldwide. The Covid-19 pandemic forced many businesses to close their doors to the public. This lead to a BIG increase in trading online. You need an e-commerce website if you want to future-proof your business! The Trading Online Voucher will help you thrive online.
We are here to help you via the TOV with an e-commerce website. We have helped dozens of businesses to start trading online this year and cannot wait to work with you. The TOV is offered through Local Enterprise Offices. It is open to Irish Businesses of all sizes. It is an amazing grant that entitles you to a rebate of up to €2500 to start selling online.
Take a look at some of the websites we have designed:
Terms for the LEO Trading Online Voucher:
- Vouchers will be available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 50% of eligible expenditure (excluding VAT), whichever is the lesser
- It is a mandatory requirement of this scheme that prospective applicants participate in an information session. Applicants for a second voucher are required to participate in an information session. All applicants must have attended an information session in the last 9 months
- Voucher approval must be gained prior to incurring any expense. Any receipts submitted that predate application approval will be deemed ineligible
- Own labour is not an eligible expense
- Third party costs only will be considered
- All third party/supplier invoices must contain proper business details (e.g Tax and Business Registration details)
- There are categories of business excluded from the Trading Online Voucher Scheme as defined by their NACE Code. A number of sectors are identified by their NACE Codes in which exclusions apply in terms of the Trading Online Voucher Scheme. The NACE Code for a business can be checked via CRO Registration. Full list of business excluded can be found HERE